- Save your magazine as a JPEG. Give it to at least 3 people to feedback. Write down their feedback.
- Make any changes. Save a new copy of your magazine after feedback.
Complete an evaluation on powerpoint to showacase your work and answer the following questions:
- In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge the forms & conventions of real media products?
- How does your media product represent particular social groups?
- What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?
- Who is the audience for your media product? (the target market)?
- How did you attract/address your audience?
- In the process of constructing this product, what have you learnt about the technologies employed?
Your work evaluates & reflects upon the creative process & your experience of it?
Your evaluation contains an element of AUDIENCE FEEDBACK?
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ON MON 19th OCTOBER